Services – Third Party Logistics 3PL
We can provide nearly every facet of distribution – helping your business run smoothly, efficiently, and cost-effectively.
Flexible delivery options
- Rush, Same Overnight and Next Day delivery.
- Less than Truck Load (LTL) or Truck Load (TL)
- In-House delivery wherever you need it – with or without elevators
- Our trucks or UPS.COM
- Trucking - more detail...
- Pier container pick-up and delivery
- Pick, Pack and Ship
- Consolidation or Deconsolidation
- Garments On Hangers (Clothing Warehousing)
- Bonded Warehousing
- Empaquetar, bolsas de polietileno, cotejar y pegar
- Damaged Good Inspection and Repair
Round the clock service
- 24x7 service available by contract or with notice
- All warehouses are fully secured with ADT, insured and equipped with sprinkler systems. Two [?] have locked bonded areas for import purposes
- Our main warehouses are equipped with Aopen -- a 32-channel video system that records and stores up to six weeks of activity around the clock.
- Read more about our warehousing service
Our systems are computerized to help you with shipping, inventory management and accounting. Built on the highly reliable IBM mainframe, our Customer Information Manager desktop program (CIM) gives you:
- Realtime information on shipping costs and inventory
- Automatic lookup for UPS shipment delivery times and signatures.
- Help with reorders, reporting and accounting with data export ability to Excel, and other formats.
- Cost tracking ability with "search and sort" on any field you want (PO number, Date etc.)
- Portability — so you can download your data, disconnect from the internet and view information off-line at your convenience.
* Note: 3PL stands for Third Party Logistics.